Sin City by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City by Night

A Chronicle of the End Times

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Start Date

Go down 
+3
Jodi
Sekhet Akhenaten
Stix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stix
Admin

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 am

Unfortunately, my already-crazy schedule between work, church and family has just imploded with a massively increased workload. I'm staring down 50-to-60-hour weeks for the foreseeable future, until I can finish a comically large amount of interviewing, hiring, and training.

With everything that we've put into the game so far (and you, the players, too!), giving up on it isn't something we want to consider, but neither do we want to doom it to crash and burn by trying to get it off the ground half-ready. Life is adding in a few weeks of delays, and the staff will be patient with it; we sincerely hope that you folks will, too.

Content will continue to be added to the site, character creation and detailing can go on as before, and we'll be sure to send out a mass email when we're ready to be up and going.
Back to top Go down
http://sincity.my-rpg.com
Sekhet Akhenaten

Sekhet Akhenaten

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:21 pm

You sure this won't be a re-occuring factor once the game does kick off Stix? Be even worse if we got really invested and you had to leave bud.
Back to top Go down
Jodi

Jodi

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:28 am

Well, I can understand the life commitments (some of them anyway - lol) and it is with heavy heart that I shall have to bail due to my own commitments taking priority over gaming. Wish you guys all the best of luck. Maybe I'll come back when things settle down.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Duchesne

Vincent Duchesne

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Sekhet Akhenaten wrote:
You sure this won't be a re-occuring factor once the game does kick off Stix? Be even worse if we got really invested and you had to leave bud.

As one who knows the situation, it is very unlikely that this will be a recurring phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
Sterling

Sterling

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

phenommenon =D
Back to top Go down
Sekhet Akhenaten

Sekhet Akhenaten

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:19 am

Any updated projections here?
Back to top Go down
John de Quincey

John de Quincey

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 am

Has this game been cancelled then?
Back to top Go down
John de Quincey

John de Quincey

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 pm

I was received a message from Stix. For work reasons (damn real life) he has had to give up all roleplaying for the foreseable future. He says this game depends on the willingness and desire of Ben and Gillian to take over. I wonder if we could get a statement from either of them then?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Madison Jr

Jacob Madison Jr

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

I also as origanolly would be willing to help ST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Start Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Start Date   Game Start Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Start Date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin City by Night :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussion-
Jump to: